Release 4.6a is now available on the VIP website for all users of the Premier and Classic systems.
The main features included are:
- Statutory Changes for: Namibia, Zambia, Ghana and Mozambique
- All Users: Support help email
- Botswana users: Reports
- Loan Module users: New loan payslip
A few important Q&A’s before you install Release 4.6a.
1. When must Release 4.6a be installed?
Release 4.6a must be installed in any pay period in March. You will not be able to do as start of Period (Roll over) from March to April if you are not on Release 4.6a. The update must be installed before final payments have been made as Tax will recalculate. This is a compulsory update for all users.
2. On what Release must I be before installing the new software?
You must be on Release 4.5a or Release 4.5b.
3. Where can I obtain more information with regards to the update?
Release documentation as well as a presentation which you can view, can be found in the Updates section of the Customer Zone. Follow the links below to access the Customer Zone.
4. How do I know if the software has been installed successfully?
On the Main VIP Menu, the Release Number displayed at the top of the screen, will be Premier or Classic 4.6a.
Use your Site Code and Primary e-mail address to log onto the Customer Zone on our website:
- Your Site Code is: XXXX
- Your Primary Email Address is: XXXXX
If you have any more questions, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will respond to your query as soon as possible.